Sunday, January 24, 2010

Green and Gold


Well, Australia Day is coming up on 26 January. Now I know for some, they see it as "Invasion Day" and I can understand their point of view.  Their land was invaded by strangers from far away and things have never been the same since.

But I'm not here to go into the politics of Australia Day. I'm just here to share my  latest Treasury West collection, celebrating Australia with green and gold from Australians.

Green and gold are Australia's official national colours and have been since 1984. They are the colours of Australia’s national floral emblem – the golden wattle.

They even have a PANTONE  reference: PANTONE®348C (green) and PANTONE®116C (gold).

To check out my Treasury in more detail, click here. The Treasury expires around 15:15pm on 26 Jan so won't be visible after that.

1 comment:

  1. It's a great idea for a treasury! :) Thank's for including my wattle painting!

    ReplyDelete